Tuition and Fees
For Summer 2019 the total cost is $7,788. For a complete breakdown of tuition and fees for summer session please refer to the
For Summer 2019 the total cost is $10,343. For a complete breakdown of tuition and fees for summer session please refer to the
For the 2019-2020 academic year: Cost varies depending on if a student is in state or out of state. Please refer to the bursar office.
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
2. Complete UConn’s Graduate Enrollment Information form available in our form portal.
3. You must also apply for summer financial aid, you can do so by completing a Summer Financial Aid Application which is available in the Student Administration System.
4. You will receive an email at your UConn email address notifying you of your financial aid award. Upon receipt of this email, access the Student Administration System to review and take action on your financial aid award, and complete all steps on the Financial Aid Action page.
5. If you are a first time Federal Direct Stafford loan borrower at UConn and you intend to accept your Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling here.
6. If you are a first time Federal Graduate PLUS Loan borrower at UConn and you intend to accept your Federal Graduate PLUS Loan, complete the PLUS Master Promissory Note (PMPN) and the Graduate PLUS Entrance Counseling session here. You will also need to complete the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan Application for the fall/spring semesters (combined) and for the summer semester (separately) here.
For more information please visit UConn’s financial aid website or call 860-486-2819.
Please note: 1. Students enrolled in the Graduate Certificate program are not eligible for federal aid. 2. International students are not eligible for Federal Student Aid. For information on funding resources for international students please contact International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS). 3. There are no Graduate Assistantships or department scholarships available for this program. Please visit the Graduate School website for information on internal and external funding opportunities.